Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sweet tooth spring


Picked up "Sweet Tooth" [By Jeff Lemire] issue #1 today.
It's a post-apocalyptic tale about a deer boy mutant who's doing his best to survive in a world where he has never had any human contact, aside from his overprotective, dying father with whom he lives in the middle of the woods. Pretty neat.


I CRAVE spring. I cannot wait for all of this snow to melt so I can wear my teeny little flats without feeling very dumb. I mean, I know it's pretty dumb to wear them in the snow but I can't help it. I think I've been wearing these babies nonstop for at least two years [not the same pair, just flats in general]
I mean. I am CRAVING garage/estate sales. I'm so tired of living off of thrift stores, sometimes they are just not good enough! I find way better treasures at the real sales. Plus, it's fun to see where or who things come from.

No comments: